"But anyhow, you say I'm not going to die here?"


A few pictures I feel like sharing with you...and a few updates. 
Also, how the f word is it already 2014. I refuse to accept that. 
6/10
6 / 1 0 months. 
And after 6 months I finally managed to send some postcards to Estonia! And some letters. Written in August. Hehe. Better late than never, right? 

Since I'm already here, and for some reason automatically writing in pasaa angrit (English), I might as well write about my Christmas and New Years Eve. Just kidding. /bricked/
25 dec - 1 jan I spent with my ting tong friend Ninnettra (Ninnu) : 


Som o (tõlkes Pomelo)!!!


We went to Future Park (shopping mall, not some amusement park!!), Chatuchak (very full of tourists) market and, well, post office. It was fun!! 
But I really have to go back to Chatuchak market because I managed to buy nothing. 5 million stalls, and I found nothing. Okay, one "sos im leaving with nothing if i dont buy that" bracelet, so basically nothing. Not that I have to buy something all the time but...still!! Oh, and you're asking how did I manage to stay in Bangkok for 6 months and never visit that place until now? No idea. 

Random picture time: 
_________________________________________________________________________
Still not friends with my host dog...but we're slowly getting there




Aka what just happened

Somebody cut my fingers off, I beg you






That gorgeous horse! No, seriously, brush your hair.
My current obsession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKd98AslF4

Everything is great, Christmas is over, Christmas never happened, pardon me, weather is showing some mercy on me and I still haven't been kidnapped by a taxi driver! *throws confetti*
Not thrilled about going to school tho. I know it's no news, but I just can't help repeating it. Already prepared myself with a book to read.

I think it's safe to say that this is the most pointless blog post I have ever posted.

Yes, let's leave it like this, perfecto!

ps: I decided to pick a first sentence I saw from a book as a title since I was incapable of coming up with something. I think it fits tho.

2 comments:

  1. mis raamat?? :D väga armas postitus mumeelest, tho :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haruki Murakami "The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle" :D Tänan tänan :)

      Delete